Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Citar



No sooner met but they looked,

 no sooner looked than they loved than they sighed,

 no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason,

 no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy."
William Shakespeare


I have a secret obsession with Shakespeare quotes. So why not embrace it. It is Valentines day after all. And no one does a better love quote then William.


Happy Valentines day xx








This is part of a communal sharing of inspiration and beauty called Sunday Citar


8 comments:

BeckeyZ said...

Beautiful, perfect quote for today.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore that photo!!!! So perfect & creative & lovely!

Unknown said...

I have a secret obsession with that picture. Oh my. And the William Shakespeare quote is so perfect. Perfect for this day filled with love!

septembermom said...

Shakespeare quotes are special to me too! Great one for today. Love the photo too!

Muthering Heights said...

I also love Shakespeare...you chose a great one for today!

melissa said...

Another William lover here (my son shares his name!).

Love the photo as well. :D

Anonymous said...

This is great, and I just adore the photo!

jp said...

that is a GREAT ONE and that picture is beautiful and so sweet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails