Thursday, April 1, 2010

Operation; Think Happy. Week 5.



OK so technically this is week 6, but I missed a week so I'm just going by where the numbers say I'm at.

I'm always surprised by how quickly Thursday comes along and how easy it is for me to think of 7 happy/positive things.

This week I am so thankful for the health of those I love. My nana being in hospital has really put in perspective how lucky we all are to have our health. As hard as it is watching as she learns how to walk again, I can't help but be grateful that it wasn't something life threatening. I am lucky to have made it this far in life without experiencing the death of someone close.

I tried my hand at push ups, for the first time since high school, this morning and managed to pump out 10. This is a HUGE deal to me and definitely a reason to smile. 

It's easter this coming weekend (ok, like tomorrow). Easter is one of my favorite times of year. Without easter everything I believe wouldn't even exist.
STOP. THINK.
Jesus died for US. So that WE could have eternal life. So that WE could know HIM. How awesome is that.

We've had constant rain for nearly two weeks. Everything is beautiful and green. The weather is beautiful. It's perfect.

ABC Kids. Woohoo. We never understand how great it is to pee on your own until your a mum.

While my Nana is up we have Noah sleeping on a mattress on our bedroom floor. I am seriously loving it. He sleeps so much better and later. I have actually been getting a few 7am wake ups. It's fabulous. Plus I love the cuddles I get first thing in the morning when he climbs into my bed. A perfect way to wake up.

Blogs. I just love reading blogs. They are fantastic.
xx






  




  

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails