Monday, April 4, 2011

Book Club?

I didn't know what to call this post. But if I stick to my 'read a book a fortnight' plan then this will be a semi regular post. 
Originally I was going to do a book a week. But thought the kids would most likely interrupt that plan. So fortnight it is. Which really just means: get through 26 books before my next birthday.
I doubt I'll be doing full reviews of each book. I'm not really the book review type. But I will be keeping track of  how I go.


Book #1
The Pile of Stuff at the Bottom of the Stairs.

Cute book. Don't read if you don't have young kids.
If you do have young kids guarantee you'll find something funny.
Though I found sections odd to read, as though perhaps it needed more editing??

What book are you reading at the moment?

xx

1 comments:

Ziva said...

I'm reading "Strawberry Shortcake Murder" by Joanne Fluke. It's fun murder mystery chick lit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails