Thursday, April 21, 2011

A bedroom makeover II

Nearly two years ago I bought the boys some rather boring draws from 'Sams Warehouse' on special.
They are seriously nothing exciting. 
The plan was always to cover the fronts of the draws with wrapping paper/fabric/wallpaper. 
You get the idea.
The plan has had it's place in the back of my mind since the day we first out them together but I've never seen anything perfectly perfect.
That was until a few weeks ago when I stumbled across wrapping paper by Mae.
I have always been I fan of their fabric decals but never knew they did wrapping paper too.



After weeks of staring at the pictures on my computer screen I decided to take the leap and buy some.
So now I have wrapping paper in the post waiting for be modge podged onto some draws, where I'll quite possibly stare at it some more.
And no, I'm not going to tell you which one I chose. 
Life is better with surprises anyway.

The bedroom makeover is starting to take shape in my head. 
Can't wait for it to start to take shape in for real.

xx 

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails