Sunday, May 22, 2011

Motivation O'clock


It's time for me to get fit.
I want to lose the last of this baby weight and I want to be able to go for a walk/jog for some alone time rather then locking myself in my room reading blogs and eating chocolate. 
I love blogs, but surely exercise would be more productive?

So I've developed a plan.
I have one day a week where all three children are gone.
One at kindy and two in daycare.
So on this day I have no excuse as to why I haven't been exercising.
I know that I feel better when I've been exercising, so why don't I do it?

I also have at least one afternoon a week free whilst the children are playing with their dad. (They play more then just this one afternoon, I'm talking about scheduled "mummy with no kids time")
I have both a gym membership AND access to a gym within our complex.
I really can't complain about lack of resources can I.

Every second weekend the children spend the weekends at their dad's place.
During this time I'm sure if I wanted to I could fit a workout in.

So my plan is:
Friday mornings straight to gym from kindy drop off.
One afternoon a week 'sceduled' gym time.
Every second Saturday make time for the gym.

I'm going to follow the 'Couch to 5km Running Program'.
I've even got MP3 downloaded with instructions of when to walk and when to jog, all ready to go.
All I've been lacking is the motivation.

I'm thinking I may even be brave and post my weight and a before picture on here so everyone can follow my progress (exciting blogging here folks).

So there it is.
My plan all written out and sent into cyberspace.
Hopefully someone kicks my butt if I don't update with progress.
That can be your job.

xxx

1 comments:

Ziva said...

Yay! Congrats on making yourself a plan. You are pretty brave for putting that info on your blog! We just bought an exercise game for the Wii. Hopefully it will help, I still hurt from trying it out for the first time last night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails