Friday, March 19, 2010

Operation; Think Happy. Week 4?


I've lost count.
I have no idea how long I've been doing this. I'll have to go back and check.
I can see that doing this is helping me to 'think happy' in my everyday.
And yes, it's Friday, so I'm late in posting.

Time away. I had the most amazing weekend. I know I've already said that it was amazing, but it really, truely was. Not just the conference but all the in-between bits as well.

My darling husband. He looks after me well, and encourages my trips away.

Feeling funky. While we were away I felt like I looked good, every day. Thats a huge deal for me.

Family. I have my Nana and my aunt staying with me at the moment. It's great, I didn't realise how much I would have in common with my aunt.

Fresh donuts, with cream.....yummmm

Liz. She makes me happy.

Having an hour to myself to catch up on blogging. A quiet house, cup of tea, Liz on the phone and the net. I'm so in my element.






1 comments:

Sojourner said...

You've made me smile :) Thank You!
You make me happy too!! :) We've done a whole week without a cup of tea together! Surviving that we can conquer all :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails