Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How about the future.


In the blog world over the past weeks there have been lot's of letters to past selves. I keep considering writing myself one but haven't gotten around to it yet. Today Chantelle exposed me to a new idea. One that I'd never thought of before. A letter [email] to the future, with the help of FutureMe. Interesting. I did it straight away. The idea is too appealing to resist.

Chantelle has us all geared up to start achieving our goals. So I did as she suggests and wrote my future self an email set to arrive on the 1 January 2011. And get this. I was nice to myself. I wrote about my goals for the year and things I believe will be encouraging to hear at the beginning of a new year.

I encourage you to do the same.
What do you want to tell your future self?



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails