Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Who... are... you?



Caterpillar: Who... are... you?
Alice: Why, I hardly know, sir. I've changed so much since this morning, you see...

Who am I??
I am Amie, mumma to 3 little munckin's. my world revolves around them.
 i love lollies and gelato.
 I never understood why people buy puppies until I found one I adore.
 I hate that I don't always keep in touch with the people I should.But am trying harder.
 I am currently obsessed with bubbles, white paint and Martha Stewart... she is my hero. 
If I had a day to do whatever I wanted, I would choose to sleep.
 I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy + Twilight and wish it would never end.
 I hate folding laundry but love clean floors and crisp linen, but don't get to experience them often.
I believe I am turning into a 40year old woman. I also believe that living without purpose is not living at all. I don't always know what my purpose is.
 I like to read. I hate to dance, if I could dance that would be different.
 I like to sing but, well, Michael could tell you about that. 
I wish I had the ability to tell the people I love that I love them more often.
I love searching the net for beautiful things
 Milk used to make me queasy until I had my last bubba.
 Seeing the mountains shows me Gods magnitude. 
I like beads but never wear them...why??
 I like the sound of the sprinklers outside.
 I don't think many people actually know me. I like the smell of hairspray.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails