Friday, January 29, 2010

The Great Weight Loss Challenge!

Since Miss K came along I have found myself desperately wanting to loss weight. I have never been one to watch what I eat and am generally the one sitting on the couch munching on cheesecake whilst proclaiming "I really need to lose this belly." The reality is though, that I've haven't actually ever tried to lose weight. I've always been one of those frustrating people for whom excess weight just melts away. Not this time baby.
So in an effort to motivate myself a feel a reward is in order. I have decided that for every 5kgs I lose I deserve  a treat. 
My first one will be fancy smancy stainless steal water bottle (promoting healthy habits, right?). Only problem is choosing which one.







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails