Wednesday, March 16, 2011

23 Things to do.


I'm in the process of writing my list of '24 things to do before I turn 25' for the next year. 
So of course it's the perfect time to go back over last years list.

Plant a pot plant.
Get a tattoo.
Go on a hike.
Take a family holiday.
Become more involved in church.
Clear out some clutter.

Buy a strangers groceries.
Finish part 1 of my Interior Design course.
Lose 10kgs.
Get a manicure.
Perfect our daily routines.
Create new art for our home.
Keep a food and exercise diary.
Go to Yungaburra markets.
Get into the breakfast habit.
Finally fix up our TV cabinet.
Resize my wedding ring.
Send someone a homemade gift for no reason but I love them.
Exercise daily (yeh right).
Take a camping trip.
Fix up my car.
Buy a bread maker.
.Take the kids to the cinema.

So I guess I lost momentum at some point in time so a few of these will be transferred to this years list.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails