Thursday, August 26, 2010

OH Thank God.


You know those days were every single thing goes wrong? 
Thats today. 
Even as I'm writing this tantrum number 5000 is happening in the background. 
Yep, thats right. My toddler is chucking a spaz and I'm taking a minute for myself updating my neglected blog with a winge about my disaster day.
And the mother of the year award goes to.................

The day has been a disaster. 
A friend posted on facebook: "Does anybody remember back when you were very young, did you ever think that you would be this blessed!"
I replied with: "Blessed is not the word that comes to mind in this household."
I spoke to soon.
Not half hour later a got a text from the very best friend saving my ass in the best possible way.  She's made the next few days tolerable.
So yeh, my day has sucked.
But I guess we are still so very blessed.

1 comments:

Sojourner said...

I'm blessed to have you as a friend :) awww.. shucks... how corney :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails