Sunday, January 30, 2011

Would this be classed as housekeeping?


So sometime in late 2010 I made some choices to change some things.
Major one being I asked my husband to move out.
I had many reasons.
I am happy.
We still talk and manage to get along ok if we try.
The kids are coping fine.

I felt the need to post this so that if in the future I write something that mentions this it's clear what I'm actually talking about.

So yep, now to go do the actual housekeeping that takes actual energy.

xx Amie






image via weheartit.com

1 comments:

Bel said...

Power to you.

Without knowing your circumstance, I've always said that two happy separated parents are much better than two that stay together "for the kids" and are constantly unhappy.

I hope happiness sticks around xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails